Action

Happy New Year!

Yes, I know it's been a hot minute since I posted.

The first post of the year is about where I want my blog to go this year. Last year's motto was "Make It Happen". You read all about it in this post. I started this blog to share home projects and gain inspiration from other Home Decor and DIY blogs. This was just supposed to be an outlet and a way for me to express my love for the growing decor ideas in my head.

With the growing of Instagram and all the pretty pictures, I realized that home decor is my passion. It is totally rocking my world. I want to do this for a living. As a career. So my word for the year is Action.



Webster's definition of ACTION:
A thing done.
The accomplishment of a thing over a period of time.
An act of will.

It's time for me to take action and take a leap of faith. Last year I launched E-design and took on a few clients. I'm ready to bust this thing wide open. I want my inbox to be flooded with clients. I want to take the design world by storm! This is my year. If I can think it, I can achieve it. I truly believe this is my calling. Nothing is going to happen unless I make the moves and get this thing moving.

I do realize further classes and training may be involved but I am up for the challenge. I want this BAD!

I am open to your stories and any suggestions on getting myself on the right track. It's time to get this thing done!

 
You're reading Action by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Instagram, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves