Round Mirrors

Since I am giving my dining room a makeover, I have been on the hunt for a piece to go above the console table.  I think an oversized round mirror would be perfect for this spot.  Round mirrors are clean and modern and would be very different from the sunburst mirror I had there before.  I think it will also help bounce the light around in here since the wall is darker.


I scored the internet looking for some options.  Some are more affordable than others.  I want to get the best bang for my buck and hubby isn't going for something expensive.  "It's just a mirror," he said.

 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

 
You're reading Round Mirrors by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Instagram, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves