Behr Color Currents 2017

The paint most used in my house is Behr.  It's affordable and the paint is easy to work with.  When I buy it, I know what I'm getting myself into.

Recently I saw they posted the color trends for 2017.  These are 20 limited edition colors that are trendy and will help you create a loved and livable home.  You can choose colors to fit your personality.


I think I am more drawn to the Composed Palette.  I am more into blues and grays.  According to Behr, the Composed Palette includes earth tones and jewel tones.  They are more of a backdrop to allow you to show off your other decor.  I love the Laid Back Gray and Wanderlust.  They are very similar to colors I already have in my home.


The Confident Palette has brighter colors.  They are adventurous and more dramatic.  These are colors I would consider accents or used more for the decor and not the walls.  But like the name says, if you want to make a statement, use a fun color.  I think these colors would look great in a kids room.


The Comfortable Palette is what I think most people would choose.  The colors are more natural and lighter.  They are in the pastel family.


The next time I am in Home Depot, I will be sure to stop and take a look in person.

Do you see any colors you would like to try?

What palette do you gravitate towards? 

 
You're reading Behr Color Currents 2017 by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Instagram, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room