Fall Decorating With Wayfair

I received the new Wayfair catalog this week and O.M.G.  There's so much goodness in it.  The deep and vibrant colors in their fall line are amazing!  The cover alone made me put everything else down and open it up.  I'm not a traditional fall color girl when it comes to decorating my home but I definitely think a punch of color is in order this year.

Here are a few pieces from the Wayfair fall catalog.

sofa / bench / rug / lamp / blanket / coffee table / pillow / wall decor

Temperatures are slowly dropping and I'm ready to pull out my booties for fall.

Have you started decorating for fall yet?
 
 
You're reading Fall Decorating With Wayfair by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. I have always loved deep, rich colors like the colors of fall. I love the items you featured-especially the rug, bench and table:) Jacinta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room