A Designer's Home: Alison Victoria

I have a beautiful kitchen to show you today.  It is from the home of Alison Victoria.  She is the host of DIY Network's Kitchen Crashers.  On her show she helps unsuspecting people wandering down the aisles of home improvement stores with their hopeless kitchens.  I love going in home improvement stores so I'm hoping I'll run into her or one of the other crashers one day.  She and her crew knock down the homeowner's existing kitchen and rebuild one that is stunning in only a few days.  Like, "Yeah boss, I can't come in to work today.  Alison Victoria is here!"

Check out her large and open kitchen.  It has an 11 foot long island with a built in microwave.  That's plenty of room to host a party, which she states she loves to do.  Her kitchen boasts marble countertops and subway tile.  Seems she has a marble addiction.


So much storage with all those cabinets!  I love all the white with the contrast of the dark oak floors.





Victoria has enough space in her kitchen to include a pedestal table with comfy wingback chairs.


Girl even has a wine nook!


Seeing what she does to others' kitchens, I am not surprised hers is just as beautiful.

I found some items so you can shop her kitchen.

barstool
marble tile
 dining table sold out (similar)
dining chair 
artwork
mother of pearl knobs 
owl bookends 
 
photos via here

 
You're reading A Designer's Home: Alison Victoria by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. I LOVE your kitchen cabinet! It is so modern and stunning! I pinned it for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room