Friday Five

Happy Friday!  It's the end of another long week.  This was my first full week of work of the new year and I'm exhausted.  It's hard getting back into the swing of being an adult.

Here are some things that have caught my eye this week around the net.


1) We have been trying some new recipes for the last couple weeks and I really like this one for Broccoli Cheese Soup.  It's simple and the family loved it.  Something about having warm soup when it's cold outside.


2) I've been toying with the idea of revamping my daughter's bedroom and when I saw this one from Sita Montgomery, I swooned.  Do you see the wall detail?  Love it.  Something I think I may have to add to my list of to do's.


3) Megan from It's a Grandville Life installed this beautiful chandelier in her office. What a statement piece!  And I can't help but notice how bright and clean her office is.


4) I love the way that DIY on the Cheap turned some inexpensive metal tins into pretty and functional desk storage by adding striped gift wrap.  The monochromatic look works for me.


5) Ya'll know I love me some dark kitchen cabinets, but I always stop when I come upon a two tone kitchen.  This one by Art of Construction is gorgeous.  I think if I was to ever re-paint my cabinets, it would definitely be gray and white.


Well, that's all folks.  Have a good weekend!

 
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room