Back To School: Locker Accessories

Well, we are back in school mode this week.  My daughter went back on Monday.  She had been looking forward to this day all summer.  She's more of a social butterfly and likes to be around her friends.  During our school supply shopping, I noticed all the cute locker items.  We won't be needing those for a while since she's only in second grade.  

I thought it would be fun to put together things I would have in my locker.  There are so many more things to choose from than when I was in school.  I would want the inside of my locker to be bright and colorful and be a moment of peace, and checking my hair, before heading to the next class.



What would be in your locker?

 
You're reading Back to School: Locker Accessories by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. The chande is hilarious - I didn't even know those existed!! I was surprised to see how reasonably priced they are. I homeschool so we probably won't start back until after Labor Day, but it just feels tooooo early for me - you know? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room