Gold, Silver, and Blue Christmas Tree

The Christmas tree is finally up and decorated.  It took me a while since the kids wanted to help  I was re-arranging as we went since my daughter puts ornaments wherever.  My son was pulling off the ribbon as soon as I put it up.  Out of frustration, the tree sat for a week with just ribbon.

In years past I have done a gold and silver tree and a blue and silver tree.  This year, I combined all three colors of gold, silver, and blue.


I used the collection of ornaments I already had.  The only new thing I bought was the ribbon from Dollar Tree.  It's off white with gold stripes down the center.


In recent years, I've started using a ribbon bow as a topper instead of a star or angel.


I started with gold and silver round ornaments and added the blue ones at the end since I just wanted a pop of color.  They are an assortment of shiny, matte, glittered, and ribbed from Garden Ridge and Walmart.  I love the large gold stars from Dollar Tree.


There are also gold and blue glittered snowflakes.  Each of us have a glittered monogram as well.
 


I love the three colors together.


So glad this is done.  With the trimming of the tree comes lots of glitter on the floor.  Hooray!

 
You're reading Gold, Silver, and Blue Christmas Tree by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Sharing with
Under the Table and Dreaming * Between Naps on the Porch * Creatively Living * Keeping It Simple * Skip to My Lou * It's So Very Cheri * Thrifty Decor Chick *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room