Summer At World Market

I love this time of year when all the flyers in the mail are filled with colorful outdoor decor.  One flyer that really caught my eye was from World Market.  The pages were loaded with bright colors so I had to make a stop in.  These goodies make me want to get the patio ready for barbecues and hanging out.

 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

Crazy good stuff right?  We haven't pulled the trigger on patio furniture yet, but when we do I know where I'm getting the rest of my outdoor accessories.

 
You're reading Summer at World Market by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room