Friday Five

Another week down!  Sometimes it drags by.  I look forward to the weekend hanging with my family.

1) West Elm is having a sale for 30% off rugs.  I really like the bold print of this Wool Dhurrie but even at 30% off, it's still a little high for me.


2) I was browsing Urban Outfitters sale online and came across this iphone case on clearance for $1.99.  I love the saying.  I haven't upgraded to the Iphone 5 yet but I think I may order it and just hold on to it.

 

3) I pinned this bedroom a while ago and just noticed that it has been re-pinned almost 1000 times!  I was initially drawn to the dark blue wall behind the bed and the black and white duvet from West Elm.  Just checked and this duvet is still available.


4) I love painted stripes and seeing this striped closet from Erin has got me wanting to paint stripes in all my closets!  Such a great pop when you open the door!

 

5) I always get the hunch to change up my daughter's bedroom.  That involves painting her room again so that may be a while.  When I do, I want to include a lovely tufted headboard like this one.

 

I'm hoping to get a few projects done around the house.  Now that little man is walking, I can't turn my back for a second without him getting into something.  I will miss this stage when it's over though.

Have a great weekend everyone!

 

You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves