More Ikea Hacks

Ikea is a store I frequent often so I love to see transformations of the store's pieces.  They have affordable products but you must admit, they are kind of basic and everybody has them.  These hacks take Ikea items from pretty basic to cool, one of a kind pieces.

The addition of the wood frame on this Expedit turned changing table gives it a mid century modern look.  I've been digging the two tone look lately.


My mouth fell open when I saw this Vittsjo nesting table turned into a tufted ottoman.  Pretty chic huh?


I love this gold and white Vika desk.  The spray painted gold legs turns it up a notch and pair well with the gold polka dots on the wall.

 

The linen wrap on this Rast makes it look more expensive.  I like the dark gray color she chose.


How cool is this Angenam plate turned light?  I've seen this plate in Ikea before but I never would have thought to make it into something totally different.

 

Just seeing these make we want to run into Ikea and pick up something new to transform.  I love a good project and so now whenever I go in, I look for the potential in every item.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves