Year In Review 2013

Hey good people!  Hope your Christmas was merry and you are re-cooperating from all the good food and family gatherings.  I am still digging my way out of toys.  Looks like a daycare exploded in our house.  Let's just say some new organization methods are needed.  We've just been enjoying each other and relaxing until it's time for the kids to go back to school.

With a few more days of 2013 left, I thought it was time to roundup my favorite projects of the year.


The biggest project of the year was the completion of my son's nursery.

 

It was filled with so many DIY's like the striped wall



and the color blocked curtains.

 

With the arrival of my son, we wanted my daughter to feel extra special so I made a Big Sister Kit especially for her.
 

The addition of the Board and Batten in the foyer made a big difference in the entryway.


The living room accent wall got a new coat of paint.  A minor change but it made me happy.
 

I started on the hall bathroom and removed the wax from old candles I had stashed.  They became toiletry holders instead of trash.

 

I made my own version of the popular urchin decor.
 

With my constant need for change, we bought a new rug for the family room.  I love how it opened up the space and gave the room a totally new look.
 

For more projects I did throughout the year, be sure to visit the DIY Projects tab above.  It was a good year and so looking forward to 2014.  The list of all the projects I want to tackle is steadily growing.  A big thanks to all of you for coming back here to see what I'm working on.

 

Sharing with
The Shabby Nest * Today's Creative Blog * House of Rose * Tatertots and Jello * I Heart Naptime * Lil Luna * Liz Marie Blog * Thrifty Decor Chick * Ginger Snap Crafts * Handy Man Crafty Woman * Life With The Crust Cut Off * The Blissful Bee * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * 504 Main * Remodelaholic *

Comments

  1. What fun and pretty progress right Andrea?! CHEERS to 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room