Our Christmas Table

Since I switched my Christmas colors to gold and silver this year, I carried that over to the table.  Still love the blue, just wanted something different.  I wanted a simple table without fuss.  We aren't fancy around here.

 


For the centerpiece, I kept the off white runner and used my silver garland trees from last year along with a new gold one.  These mercury glass candle votives from Target added an elegant touch.  I didn't want a huge centerpiece.  You can't see who you're talking to if a huge piece is in your way.  My family likes to talk and it would get moved out of the way anyway.



At each place setting, I layered the gold dollar store chargers with off white plates.  I added silverware and a wine glass.




I think I made a simple and elegant table all at the same time.  It's casual but using the metallics brought in something extra.

 

Sharing with
Ginger Snap Crafts * Handy Man Crafty Woman * Sew Much Ado * Simply Designing * Thrifty Decor Chick * 52 Mantels * A Glimpse Inside * Embracing Change * Glamorous, Affordable Life * It Happens In A Blink * No Minimalist Here * The Girl Creative *

Comments

  1. Very pretty and simple. Mine will be similar - I have a large glass vase full of pinecones for the center, mercury glass votives, and gold chargers from HEB many moons ago on a white tablecloth. I bought some pretty paper napkins and we are all set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple elegance of your table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mixed metals color combo. looks great and festive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room