Kitchen Q & A

I've been getting questions about the kitchen so I thought I would just do a post to include them all.


Where's the backsplash from and what's the name of the tile?
The tiles are from Lowes.  They are mosaic tiles and the color palette is Glacier.  See original post here.



Where are the cabinet pulls from?
I found a company online that has super low prices and great quality, Interknobs.  I was going to pay more than double for smaller pulls at Lowes before I found them.  They have tons of options and name brands to choose from.  We chose the 7 inch stainless steel pulls from Liberty.


What did you use to paint the cabinets?  Did you roll or brush on?
We used the Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations kit in chocolate.  The kit's instructions say to brush on and that's what we did.  The brush strokes give the optional glaze something to hold onto.  If you are not going to use the glaze, then rolling or spraying would work.


What material are your cabinets?
The cabinets are maple but not sure what color the original stain was.

Thanks so much for the comments and questions.

 

Comments

  1. Love it! Looks like a million bucks! I have also used interknobs.com for my cabinet hardware. Great customer service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed your link from hometalk. Your kitchen turned out great!

    We are in the process of making livable an old farmhouse. The kitchen could use a gutting and complete redo. We can afford paint, maybe a new sink, and decorative pulls... and (maye) new appliances if our current home sells and the buyers want our old stuff. I am always looking for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say your ktichen is very nice. I was wndering what type of tiles are on the floor and where did you get them from? Thank you for your time and keep creating you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room