The 2012 HGTV Dream Home

I am a huge fan of HGTV and I love it every year when they display the HGTV Dream Home.  This year it is in Park City, Utah.  One person will actually win this home, all the furnishings, a new 2012 GMC Terrain, and five hundred thousand dollars cash!!  What.  Sign me up.  I've never thought of moving to Utah, but if I won this house, I'd be packed in 10 seconds flat.

This home is gorgeous.

Foyer

Family Room

 Kitchen

 Dining Room

Great Room

Laundry Room

Mudroom

Changing Room

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Master Sitting Room

Guest Bedroom 1

Guest Bathroom 1

Guest Bedroom 2

Outdoor Living Room

Entertainment Deck

Hot Tub Deck

It's a lot of space and I would use every square inch of it.  Is anyone else drooling over the beauty of this home? 

Comments

  1. That is an amazingly gorgeous house! Wow! Sign me up too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I begin every day with my Dream Home entry. :) Great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the great room and the kitchen/dining area with those beautifully upholstered chairs. Also the outdoor space is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves