Trends: Painted Furniture

The easiest way to update anything is paint.  Paint changes the look and if you're unhappy, paint it again.  Check out how these ladies used the power of paint to transform their furniture pieces.


Meg and Mum's painted this dresser and chair.  Love the pop of pink against the black.  The fabric is nice too.


This table by Fab Rehab Creations would fit so well in my family room.


Look at this red beauty by The Frosted Gardner.


Petticoat Junktion gave this wardrobe a vintage look. 


Love the biblical message on this dresser by Kammy's Korner.


Creatively Living painted an upholstered chair.  Wow.  I've passed by so many chairs because I didn't want to re-cover them but never thought to paint them.


Here's another painted chair from Jilly and Mia.  So elegant.




Love the painted bar stools by The Casablanca Transformation.  They look great in her kitchen.


I love that A Charming Nest made the Ikea Rast her own with some paint and stain.


Have you changed any furniture with paint lately? 


Comments

  1. I too love painted furniture. It's so fun and can be a great pop of color in a room. I haven't painted any lately, but I'm hoping to get a dresser soon and paint it yellow for our guest room which is gray and yellow-themed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, glad you liked my littld "biblical" chest of drawers!!! The others are great too - LOVE the upholstered barstools!!! Always look at furniture for what it COULD BE not for the ugly thing it is at Goodwill. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, thanks so much for the feature. I grabbed a button for my green wardrobe post page. I love all the features today, especially the black and lot pink from MegandMums.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves