Trends: Stencils

It looks like stencils are the new wallpaper.  The great thing about stencils is you can simply paint over it when you grow tired of it.  There are so many great designs out there.

I love these accent walls.









How about all over the wall?



Wow, check out this ceiling!

http://www.royaldesignstudio.com/products/camel-bone-weave-moroccan-stencil


Stencils have even become popular in nurseries and kids rooms.




You can add a stencil to just about anything.





Hmmm.  I may just have to get me a few stencils.

Comments

  1. I love every single one of those rooms. Stencils are so much fun, thank you for featuring my space!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my space! I still love coming out to my shiny dining room nook :)

    -Ginny Art

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves