A New Start

Yay I did it.  I'm starting a blog and so excited to join this community.  I didn't see this coming.  It all started a couple of months ago. We just bought a new house and I was on a quest for home decor ideas, but trying to maintain a budget.  Through some searches, I was coming across a ton of design blogs that included DIY projects.  I was reading through them and have been hooked ever since.  They really got my creative juices flowing.  Why haven't I come across this before?   There was a whole world out there I knew nothing about.  I can't wait to share my ideas with you as I unleash my new love of interior decorating.

Comments

  1. We are glad you came look forward to your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is beautiful and I love more than anything your taste for decoration, I put your blog into my favorites

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves